Saturday, December 28, 2013

Summer 2013 Internship --- New Addition to Modeling Portfolio!











For my modeling portfolio, I finally added images of the houses I worked on during my internship.

During this past summer I worked at the IRC (Imaging Research Center) to model historic Baltimore houses for a virtual exhibit about the War of 1812. The exhibit is soon to be put on display by a Maryland historic society.

I modeled them in Maya and based their scale off of the exact measurements from maps and architectural schematics. This project was a lot of fun because of the history involved!  Learning about the significance of each area in Baltimore and the respective houses was fascinating.

In the future, I might decided to texture the buildings and add an environment.


No comments:

Post a Comment